Prepping Your Mix For Mastering In Cubase
Prepping your mix for mastering properly can make a world of difference in the audio quality of the final product. The most important thing is to avoid exporting a mix that’s so loud that it’s clipping. Here’s detailed instructions, if you have any questions, drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Open your mix window. Devices → MixConsole
2. Disabling Stereo Out plugins is recommended.
3. Make sure your Stereo Out isn’t clipping.
4. Close the MixConsole to go back your project window.
5. Select the audio region you wish to bounce.
6. Go to File → Export → Audio Mixdown
7. Use these settings:
-Channel Selection: Stereo Out.
-Name your file & select destination under Path seroquel 50 mg.
-File Format: Wave File.
-Audio Engine Output: your session sample rate.
-Bit Depth: 24 Bit